We work with clients across the Saudi Arabia and GCC We also offer on-site IT support .
· Managing and supporting workstations, application servers, and mobile devices
· Migrating existing applications and services to the cloud
· Replacing aging hardware infrastructure to lower cost and increase flexibility
· System redundancy solutions
· Virtualization technology
· Active Directory
· Database support and migration
· Backup & DR (Disaster Recovery)
· RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management)
· Managing your 3rd-party vendor relationships
· Evaluating, designing, and supporting your networking including routers, switches, firewalls, and wireless access points
· Evaluating and setting up security policies with VPNs and firewalls
· Email setup and maintenance
· Installation of office equipment including printers, document scanners, desktops, wireless infrastructure
· Infrastructure performance assessment and enhancements
· Infrastructure monitoring
· Microsoft SQL Server
· VoIP & IVR telephony systems
· Mobile device management
· Amazon Web Services
· Azure, Office 365, and SharePoint
· Google Cloud Platform & G Suite
· SAP, Salesforce.com, and other cloud services
· Web, email, DLP (Data Loss Prevention) filtering
End Point has a long history of working with Linux and other open source operating systems. We have extensive experience with and offer support and maintenance of:
· Red Hat
· OpenBSD & FreeBSD (non-Linux)
We offer service in:
· Configuring new Linux systems
· Web server configuration (Apache, nginx)
· Linux networking and filesystems
· Routine system maintenance
· System performance
· Security audits and vulnerability detection
· Scheduled (cron) job job management
Other tools and specialities:
· JBoss/WildFly, Tomcat
· Passenger and Unicorn
· DNS management
· TCP/IP networking
Our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution provides unified control and visibility into your organization’s IT infrastructure. Our agents actively monitor and manage workstations, servers, networks, and endpoints.
Our team of global engineers support Windows, macOS, and Linux desktops and servers.
· Availability monitoring
· Desktop performance monitoring
· Server performance monitoring
· Performance & preventive maintenance
· Operating system patching
· Disk management
· Web-based management portal
· Asset management
· Administrative scripting
· Policy management
· Antivirus management
· Webroot antivirus license
The challenges to ensuring the security, privacy, and integrity of technology systems have never been greater. A growing reliance on networked computers has given rise to greater vulnerabilities and created formidable new threats.
Information security requires protecting computers, software, and information systems from theft, damage, and disruption—no matter the cause. Security means protection from natural disasters, as well as bad actors. At End Point, we help organizations harden their infrastructure and software applications against any threat.
We take seriously our responsibility to safeguard the systems and data our clients entrust to us. We continually train our staff on evolving security threats, procedures, and safeguards. From years of experience in security-conscious industries—ecommerce, healthcare, and finance—we’re familiar with the special handling required for sensitive information. This familiarity is rooted in our work creating PCI DSS compliant systems for ecommerce and payment processing and HIPAA compliant software for the healthcare industry.
Everybody likes to say that their system administrators stay informed of emerging security vulnerabilities and apply software patches. Ours really do.
End Point offers security & risk assessment services to:
· Audit to identify infrastructure security risks, including software, personnel and operational practices.
· Develop a plan to protect infrastructure, systems and data.
· Harden infrastructure and software applications.
· Deploy real-time monitoring and recovery systems.
· Respond to threats and plan for continuous improvement.
Along with our DNS services, End Points offers SSL/TLS certificate services for our clients including:
· Choosing an SSL certificate provider
· SSL certificate purchases
· SSL certificate renewals
· SSL certificate monitoring
Do your business needs require data encrypted in transit and at rest? Do you need an expert team to look at your ecommerce encryption? We have deep experience in crafting system security and can work with your needs.
End Point is experienced with the entire security vulnerability process, from helping you pick the right tools and software for scanning, patching holes, and making long term plans to update your infrastructure. Whether on Windows or Linux, one machine or your entire infrastructure, we have you covered with security scans and updates.
· SSL/TLS for HTTPS and other protocols